Now streaming on all platforms and available to download
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS uses the following methods for this purpose:
- Encrypted, Https
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this application.
Disconnecting your ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. The 3rd party links such as FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube simply connect you to the artists own social media account. There is no login information required of an end user, therefore, they are not actually connected just directed.
From time to time, ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS, you may opt out of such communications by Click the opt-out or unsubscribe button on the page.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS has not adhered to this Statement, please contact ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS at:
ON THE GREEN PRODUCTIONS
Ste 108 -198
Brentwood, Tennessee 37027-8873
Effective as of June 08, 2021